Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A month later... haha (Dayton's CW wrap-up)


So the last few weeks have been a serious whirlwind of activity, from Dayton's CW activities, Oscar festivities, and a chance meeting with George Clooney (stories to come!) I'm hoping you can excuse my absence from blog-world.

Let's catch up...
First, The Dayton's CW Star Competition... for all of those who supported me throughout my crazy endeavor... THANK YOU! Although y'all were mad-crazy awesome voters, I just missed out on making the final 10 and continuing to the final stage of the competition. To be completely honest (although, if it had worked out I would have been psyched), I had started to feel like it wasn't right and that, although a great learning experience, it wasn't right that I continue on any further. I felt at peace with the competition ending for me, and while I wish the final 10 luck, I am excited and ready for the next crazy door that God flings open for me.

BUT-
before the final 10 were announced, all of the competitors assembled at a Wright State University Basketball game to rep the station and mingle with fans. We set up a photo booth and had a blast wrangling in people to take pics with us!

Sam and I gettin' ready for the crowd to come...


But we did our individual shoots first...



Then the crowds came...


Do ya dougie!
But as the fans got enthralled with the game, the star competitors couldn't help but keep posing...

First Ginger, Brittney, and I...

Then Jordan and I faced-off...



And if that wasn't enough, afterwards a few of us hit Chipotle and then did a lil karaoking.

Here's Donald and I... signing off :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment