Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Jumbled but Joyous June...

Absence makes the heart grown fonder…. So, didya miss me?


A lot has been goin on, but I guess it’s good that I’ve been livin’ life and havin’ fun, not having an abundance of downtime to sit on my neglected couch with my pearly white macbook and blog everyday. As much as I’d like to do such, that’s just not how I roll most of the time HAHA.


So, I left off talking about my new job at P.C.-Goenner Talent Agency. So far, things have been pretty great. It’s definitely a job that can be pretty chaotic, but it’s great to be doing something I enjoy, but one where I am also learning more everyday. I love the variety of what comes in… of course we get local commercials and such, but things like a global Miracle-Gro commercial, a national Best Buy commercial starring Peyton Manning, and castings for Modern Family have also crossed my screen.


As I entered the new job, I also had the chance to revamp the office. Thanks to Sarah and Paul for the assistance :-)


Here are the in progress shots...


Sarah and I found wine and cheese was a necessity :-)


Here's the lobby with pics of my fabulous talent!


The hallway...

to the bathroom...

ANNND my office room...


Please excuse the broken blind.... i'm TRYING to find one that will fit it!



That’s the job… but let’s see… the end of May and the month of June was pretty exceptional in several other ways as well.


Let’s look at highlights:

Meeting Mark Ballas at the Taste of Cincinnati


But we also had a blast with a magician...


and winning blow-up monkeys that we named Maurice and Moe.


Oh yah… and PUH-LEASE watch this video of this man dancing during one of the concerts BAHAHHAA.


There is SO MUCH WIN in this video. Accolades also awarded to the stylish camo crop top lady for best ill-fitting, drunken dancing.




Then he started a dance lesson... apparently crack is a necessary part of his instruction.





And this is for my friend, Rachel... she can't resist old men or Asian children.




Maurice and Moe had a blast. They sang all the way home... or were throwing up gorilla gang signs... we were unsure.

NEXT- I spent Memorial Day at Cincinnati Zoo with Chelsea and her family...


Sarah and I had a fun night out with some of her old friends...


Sarah and I did an independent film in Cincinnati entitled "Call Me"…



Then Sarah and I, along with her brother and one of my talents, Zach, spent a day Huntington Field in Columbus shooting an independent film, "Gibsonburg," that will be shown at Sundance and potentially on Disney Channel.

Oh yah, and sidenote...in the midst of it all, I did a murder mystery.


Creepy Caper, eh? (P.S. it's me...)


Yea, so I was a little angry... I'm just misunderstood!


All in all, everybody had a good time :-)


June was definitely a month of run-around, but it was full of new beginnings, drama, and new connections.


Overall, aside from the high gas receipts, a pretty stellar 30 days :-)


(Photo credits: Sarah Brown, Cliff Fawcett, and Myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment