Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kickin' it in Zanesville- OCW Styleeee

It's been a few months since I posted about the crazy world that is OCW wrestling, so it's def time to fill ya in on new developments. I really didn't think it would be, but it's kinda become somewhat of an addiction. I mean, don't get me wrong... I grew up OBSESSED with WWF. Shawn Michaels, Tatanka, Bret Hart, Undertaker.... those are my BOYS! haha But this pulls ya in just as much! I've traveled to Coshocton, Rittman, Lebanon, and Zanesville now to watch these crazy, sweaty characters, and I've been trying to drag along my friends to try and get them to appreciate it as well!

First, I dragged Charmaine there...



Then Chelsea....


You see, over the last few months a handful of the boys have become personal favorites, the ones I always root for and have had the chance to get to know a little bit outside the ring. Let me introduce you to my favorite boys :-)

First, one half of Team VD... MIKEY D!


What a character, eh? And he always gives a shout out to us, "the JUICES" in the audience at shows.


Then we have a another big favorite of my mom and sister as well... the Hi-Def Super Novas, Matt Mason and Robby Starr! Pretty much the best tag team ever.


Then a "Starr" from anotha motha... APOLLO STARR! He has crazy awesome hair. Chels and I thought he should use "Whip My Hair" for his entrance music. It would be stellar.


Then we have Tank. Sherman Tank... Funniest, best smelling guy ever... legit.

Then on to bad guys...
If you know me, you know I have a thing for Italians. Let me introduce you to the Scarboni Brothers :-)


But my fave bad guy has to be Kaden Assad...


Here's me, Kaden, and another fave, Jeremy Madrox. I have trouble classifying him good/bad though. I feel like he fluctuates. Or maybe it's just because I want him to be good :-)


But I obviously have to give props to my brother, Juice Jennings, the "Blue Ribbon Rocker."



Here he is taking on Kaden. It was hard to root for this one. Overall Kaden, being a bad guy and all, cheated and got the win. Psshhh. What a punk. (I still like him though!)




Now you KNOW you wanna come check this out with me sometime, RIGHT?!

It's kind of an odd thing to bring people together, but really, it's my mom, sister, and I's new bonding thing. Nothing like driving to the middle of nowhere to go cheer on spandex-wearing, sweaty men for 2-3 hours.

Hey- don't knock it til ya try it :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment