Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What is 1/11/11 other than = 0.008264?

I mean, was it REALLY that bigga deal?

Well, if you are one of the 7.6 BILLION people commenting about it on Facebook, in Tweet-world and everywhere in between... yes, yes it was. Because of all of your keen observations, the rest of the world couldn't avoid talk of it if they tried.

In honor of this ONE-derful faux holiday, Jackie, a woman that I work with that is so truthfully a 5-year-old trapped in a middle-aged woman's body, sprouted with exasperation "It's 1/1/11! We have to make a wish at 11:11!"

Being one fond of making wishes at special time marks (12:34, 1:11, 4:56, etc AND 6:25... my birthday), I was game for encouraging her childlike spirit and giving into her gleeful chortle. On top of that, it would give me a reason to stop working for a good 10 minutes "in preparation" for the wish making ceremony.



Ben joined us and we wished REALLLLL hard..... (Get your "1's" up!)


And I wished that... pshhhh! I can't tell you my wish, I have been told such logorrhea will keep wishes from coming to fruition.

But if it comes true, I'll definitely let ya know! Let's hope it happens by 11/11/11!

ANY OTHER WISH-MAKERS OUT THERE?

No comments:

Post a Comment