Sunday, January 9, 2011

What can you get for 6 bucks?

Well, if you are as awesome as me you can get a sweet gold tank for dancin' in and some KILLER gold kicks!! Yes... I paid 3 bucks for each today.



You see, I hit the mall after church with my friend, Chelsea to return some things. (I was not in the market for anything but black boots since my current leather stilettos crapped out on me... thanks pavement during nighttime stroll in D.C.) So among other places, peeked in Charlotte Russe and didn't see anything close to what I needed, but I could not refrain from checking the "Last Pair 50% off rack."

(I used to work at Charlotte, and you learn to constantly keep an eye on what will be progressing to that heavenly location.)

A few pairs of non-attractive shoes my eyes glazed over... and then... mmmm. I saw the shoes about a month ago and thought, "how hot would those be to dance in?" But at $25 bucks, and after recently buying 2 pairs of sneaks for dancing it was unnecessary. BUT- at half off (13-ish) and then having a $10 off any purchase coupon... $3 made it a DUH decision and they were mine :-)


Then during a stroll through JCPenney, a $2.97 loose, fun dance top caught my attention. (Maybe it was a gold day for me or something). Anyway- I never pass on shirts I can dance in if they are under $5 so it was mine as well.


6 bucks never looked so good :-)

1 comment: